Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Winter Nature - Crumpet's Nail Tarts Christmas Challenge


When in doubt why not join another Christmas challenge :). I did Crumpet's challenge last year and loved it so I was very happy to see it again this year. For the Winter Nature theme I've done a base of China Glaze Electric Beat with a thin layer of China Glaze Fairy Dust for the all important sparkle. The dots, snow and trees are done with Essie Borrowed and Blue, my favourite light blue polish. I like how it turned out but couldn't stop singing Blue Christmas without you... the whole way through!

I hope you're enjoying all the Christmas nails, Tx.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...