Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Tree nail art


Today I have a fun Christmas look using a non traditional Christmas colour. The base colour is Essie She's Picture Perfect and the adorable glitter is Nubar Hyacinth Sparkle. I made the Christmas tree using a design by Nailside, with just a little difference in lines. It's a really simple tutorial to follow and the results are amazing. I just love the Christmas tree.

Yay the weekend's here, though it does mean Christmas is creeping closer. Have a great weekend, Tx 



3 comments:

  1. Very lovely - your tapping came out so clean! Like the purples (and I am not a person who wears purples except on my nails). Nice to see non traditional holiday shade used and staying in the same color family really makes these wearable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and I like the purple instead of the traditional red and green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...