Sunday, December 22, 2013

12 days of Christma Nail Art Challenge - Christmas Decorations





Again I couldn't go past baubles, I just love baubles! This is a simple mani but I love the pop the glitter gives. I used OPI My Vampire is Buff as a base colour and the baubles are done with Nubar Night Sparkle, Violet Sparkle, Teal Glitter and the aqua one has lost it's name. Busy times around here with a wedding tomorrow and Christmas things to do it's going to be a busy few days. Take care, Tx





3 comments:

  1. Love it! Out of curiosity, why do you omit your thumbs from your designs? Or is it just harder to photograph?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love them. :)

    xxLissa

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...