Monday, December 23, 2013

Silver Christmas Skittle


There's something about silver and white that just works on nails. I love this look and it was super easy. My silver candy cane nail was done with Zoya Dove, my middle finger is Zoya Seraphina, my ring is stamped with Essie No Place Like Chrome and I'm sorry I didn't write down the plate number and my pinkie is Hollish Nails Murder on the Dance Floor. I'm almost getting sad that Christmas nails will have to finish soon, so I'll try and cram a few in to these last couple of days. Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend, Tx







1 comment:

  1. Yay! This is such a lovely, elegant Christmas manicure. I am so stoked that my Murder on the Dancefloor made it into two of your Christmas manis!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...