Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Skittle - Holly and Snowflake


Today I have a Christmas skittle of sorts. I'm loving Christmas nails and just doing whatever I feel like. It's put me behind in challenges but I'll catch up. So for today's look I have OPI In the Cable Carpool lane, ring is a gorgeous silver holo glitter by Hollish Nails called Murder on the Dancefloor, with a hand painted snowflake done with acrylic paint. My middle finger is one coat of Zoya Rina with three coats of Zoya Frida. My index finger is white with an acrylic painted attempt at holly. Since I can't paint or draw very well at all I'm pleased with how they came out.
Enjoy your Sunday, Tx.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...