Sunday, December 1, 2013

Femme Fatale Cosmetics - A Frosty Shake

 A christmas polish to start off the month. Yay I've been so excited to start wearing Christmas polishes :) This was limited edition by Femme Fatale Cosmetics called A Frosty Shake. I'm also hoping to do a couple of challenges this month, I love  Christmas and Christmas nails. I'll post the first challenge later today and if you'd like to join in it is being run on blogs and etsy. Now I'm off to Deck the Halls (make a Griswald explosion in my house). Hope this month is a joyous and peaceful one for you all, Tx.




1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...