Thursday, December 26, 2013

Black and gold Christmas day nails




I only have one not so great photo of my Christmas Day nails, there just wasn't time for more. They lookk much better in real life even though I didn't get time to put a star on top of the tree. The Deborah Lippmann is Cleopatra in New York, a very pretty black with gold glitter. I hope you've all had or are having a wonderful Christmas.


I also redid the collage as I had one in there twice and missed a couple of others, so this is the final collage. I plan to do my best and worsts of 2013 leading up to the New Year. There are going to be some tough choices so check back :).




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...