Monday, December 2, 2013

The 12 days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge - Day 1 Christmas Tree





I'm taking part in a couple of challenges for Christmas this year. This is my first for 12 days of Christmas and I've cheated a little by using an awesome polish The Tree Disguise Kit be Femme Fatale Cosmetics. I have another tree challenge to do today, so I'm pretty sure this gorgeous polish counts for one. The colours used in this polish are pretty close to my actual Christmas tree so I just had to wear it to trim the tree yesterday. How awesome is it? With so much depth it really does look like the baubles are hiding in the tree. Happy December everyone, Tx.





1 comment:

  1. That's pretty awesome!! Great challenge! I think I'll be pushing myself if I took on another but it looks like a good one to do!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...