Saturday, January 26, 2013

Poseidon - Shades of Phoenix


Poseidon is another awesome polish from the new Indie brand Shades of Phoenix. This polish is just so beautiful and even better in real life. It's one of those polishes where you just can't stop looking at your nails. I know already this will be one of my most used polishes. 

I applied just one coat of Poseidon over two coats China Glaze four leaf clover and I was in heaven. This polish has so much depth! I'm usually not a fan of bar glitters but they do suit this polish and are covered nicely by the gorgeous green. As with Zeus this was a dream to apply! There was no fishing for glitter and it covered nicely with just the one coat.

Photo overkill below but I just can't get enough of this polish!

Poseidon retails at $9.00 and can be purchased at their etsy shop Shades of Phoenix

Have a look at the other amazing shades at the etsy shop or on facebook Shades of Phoenix
Take note that some are limited additions so you better grab them while you can/









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...