Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Eve - last holiday challenge


Happy New Year!!

This is my last challenge in the winter holiday challenge, I've really enjoyed it and hope to find another challenge soon. I love how this mani looks and yes I'm still swooning over Lime Crime. This gorgeous almost neon green is Pastelchio and as with all Lime Crime polishes it was a dream to apply. It is such a gorgeous colour with the right pop to be in a New Year's Eve mani.



For my accent finer I used one coat Silver Sweep by Sally Hansen and then two coats of Milani Jewel FX in silver. I had to work the glitter around to cover the nail but I love how one accent finger looks. I'm not even going to think about removal yet :)

I had a quiet New Year's Eve as I'm still not feeling great but it was nice to see in the new year with my loved ones. 2012 hasn't been the kindest year in my little family so I am looking forward to all 2013 can bring. I added the photo with the quote up the top, it's my favourite and fitting to remember as we enter a new year. I hope the new year holds only good things for you and your loved ones.










2 comments:

  1. I love this look!
    I think I may need to get that green polish!
    it's gorgeous!
    :-)

    Helloobee.blogspot.ca
    (if you want to have a look at my blog too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I am in love with the Lime Crime polishes! I visited your blog, you are doing great manis! I have added you to the Blogs I Love list.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...