Monday, January 7, 2013

Lime Crime Lavendairy and Zoya Gilty


Once again Lime Crime has stolen my heart and this gorgeous pastel purple called Lavendairy was an ease to use. These colours are beautifully pigmented and are unique to anything else I own.


I ummed and aahed over the latest real gold topcoats. In some photos they looked like yellow splotches so I wasn't sure I'd like them. I gave in and bought Zoya Gilty as Zoya is one of my favourite brands and has never let me down. I'm so pleased I did as in real life this gold top coat is spectacular! I am in love and could quite happily wear a colour and one coat of Gilty for months.The gold changes colours in different lights and sparkles on my fingertips. It was an ease to apply with just a small amount of moving pieces around with the brush. This mani is actually already 4 days old and there is no sign of wear. I have changed top coat and base coat so don't know whether to credit Lime Crime, Zoya or HK Girl for the long lasting wear. One tip since I have been wrapping my tips with every coat I am having far less tip wear problems!



Above is taken in direct sunlight


Sigh the gold is gorgeous and if you haven't liked it in photos, take a chance as I promise it looks so much better in real life!

Have a happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...