Sunday, January 20, 2013

Opi Liquid Sand - Stay the Night


Liquid sand is a new texture and I was dubious whether I would like it or not. I do love how it looks, it looks much better in person than in photos. The texture though is very gritty and try as I might I just don't like gritty. It is a unique look and I do love the look but think I will keep it for a special occasion rather than being in my regularly used pile.

Stay the night is more sparkly than pictures show with a black base and hot-red glitter. In some lights the glitter looks more red than hot pink. It was easy to apply but I did chip it in the first half an hour.





Have a terrific Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. I like it but is it really hard to get off???

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it wasn't, more work than normal nail polish but no where near as much work as glitter polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool thanks I think I need to go shopping

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...