Friday, January 11, 2013

Chevron nails


I decided to have a go at Chevron nails and I'm pleased with how they turned out. I used Opi - Do you Lilac It? as the base, Nubar - Lavender for the tips and Essie - Beyond Cozy for the Chevron.


Beyond Cozy is stunning, it's a mix of gold and silver and looks great on it's own or in any nail art mix. The chevron turned out trickier than I thought as I though the chevron guides I'd purchased would make it a breeze. Unfortunately they didn't stick well and caused bleeding so I ended up using good old scotch tape.







I really like this look and am slowly getting through some of my untrieds. However of course Zoya and Opi have released new gorgeous collections and with a new love of Nubar - I have quite a few parcels on their way to me :).

Thank God it's Friday! - Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...