Friday, February 28, 2014

Sea Siren Code Purple and Seaduce


Today's two polishes are from Sea Siren both fall under the Pantone 2014 Collection and Seaduce is a brand new edition glitter. First I have to show you Code Purple. This is really the most gorgeous of colours, bright, crisp and unique - I love it! As with all application of Sea Siren polishes it applies effortlessly. I am wearing 3 thin coats with top coat but only really as protection as the gloss factor on the cremes is fantastic. I am a huge creme fan and love that this is unique in my collection. I'm not sure why my skin is a weird colour, it must have been the day as some they look odd and others perfectly normal.







This second glitter polish Seaduce is one of my favourites in this collection. While I'm not a pink girl, this many other colours that make it bright and fun. It looks fabulous over Code Purple but I think it would look great over everything. There is purple and pink glitter with pops of red, blue and silver. I love the diamond shape glitter, it's not over done, it's just enough to look fabulous. I am wearing one coat dabbed over Code Purple and had no problems with glitter it all came out easily on the brush.





Sea Siren is cruelty free and vegan friendly and have a 5 free formula. You can find out all the news on their Facebook page and browse the polishes and purchase them through the Sea Siren website.
Sea Siren offer both 15ml Ocean Bubble bottles at $15.95 and Wanderlust 5ml mini bottles for $6.95.

These polishes were sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Love the new look! It's gorgeous. All those dots and such a lovely new banner. :) Also, Seaduce. I love it so much. :)

    xxDani

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...