Monday, February 10, 2014

AN Monday - theme Valentine's Day



I found these nail decals and knew I had to do a Valentine's Day design with them. I just love pink and black together! The pink is my favourite baby pink, OPI Mod About You, this is the only nail polish that I am already on my second bottle.The black is Zoya Raven and I find it a great black to do nail art with as it doesn't smear. Now I wouldn't normally wear a bow but this was such a cute look it needed a little bit of bling.

Monday already, but it's my son's birthday today so I'm not too said it's already Monday. Hope this week is a great one for you, Tx.






3 comments:

  1. Gahhhh, I Love this manicure!!! Pink and black were my wedding colors. I go nutz over those two together, as long as the pink is the soft pink, like you have it. Thumbs up for the great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, it's still the 9th here in the U.S. Hope your son has a terrific birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...