Monday, February 24, 2014

Powder Perfect Polish - Troubadour Collection - Aquitaine and Salut D'Amor



Today I have two new polishes from Powder Perfect's new collection the Troubadour Collection.

These polishes are available from the  Powder Perfect Polish website at $10 for a 13ml bottle. Powder Perfect Polish is 5 free. It contains no; formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, camphor and tosylamide/formaldehyde resin. Also join their Facebook page to keep up to date on all the news.


Inspired by songs of chivalrous love sung by bards of old called troubadours, this collection features romantic pinks and dreamy pastels.

I love the imagery Jacinta creates with these polishes and these are definitely romantic and dreamy. The first one I have today is Aquitaine, a beautiful, rich cream glossy creme. The first coat was a little streaky but it resolved this issue with the next coat. I am wearing my usual 3 coats and I did need them for full opaqueness but with careful application this could be a 2 coat polish. The drying time was fab and I love the glossy finish. The above photo is taken in direct sunlight but I was losing light so the ones underneath are in the shade. Aquitaine is a great neutral polish and a must have colour for your stash.







Today's second beauty is Salut D'Amor, another gorgeous glossy creme polish. The colour of this polish is beautiful, somewhere between a dusty pink and mauve. The first coat was a little sheer but the second coat built it up nicely. I am again wearing 3 coats as is my habit but I did require the three thin coats for opaqueness. It may well be that with thicker coats only 2 would be necessary. As you know, I'm not a pink kind of girl but this polish is enough to win even me over because it leans more to the mauve side. It is dreamy and romantic <3





These polishes were sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...