Saturday, February 8, 2014

Powder Perfect Polish - 4 Poster Bed


 This is the first polish from our Abandoned Mansion Collection and as a first it leaves me longing to see the rest of the collection. 4 Poster Bed is rich in colour and the glitters are so gorgeous that perfectly compliment each other. I love it and think it has the perfect name, it looks like romance in a bottle. The base is a gorgeous cranberry deep red, with gorgeous glitters in gold, purple and a coppery colour that adds a pop to the colours. I am wearing two dabbed coats with topcoat and I love the depth this polish gives.It's the perfect polish for Valentine's Day and as we move into Autumn. I just can't wait to see the rest of the collection! This polish is available on the Powder Perfect Polish website and is AUD $10 in a 12ml bottle. Powder Perfect Polish is 5 free.





This polish were sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...