Monday, July 1, 2013

AN Monday - Sci Fi - Star Wars nails


This week's theme is Sci Fi. Can't say this mani is a total win but I really wanted to try and do some Star Wars nails. Poor CP3O looks like he's just been shocked. I do adore CP3O and R2D2 and love their friendship :) and it was a fun look to try.

Index - Storm Trooper - Nubar white tip, Barry M black nail pen
Middle Finger - CP3O - Zoya Ziv and Barry M pens
Ring Finger - R2D2 - Zoya - Trixie and Nubar- White Tip - Sally Hansen Nail pens
Pinkie - Light saber - Picture Polis - Cosmos -Sally Hansen Nail pens

I'm looking forward to seeing what the other participants do :)







Caylah
Tash
Tracy
Kate
You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...