Sunday, July 28, 2013

Rainbow HOney - Mint Flavour - glitter gradient


This is one of the new colours from Rainbow Honey and it's just gorgeous. Yes it's another mint green and is called Mint flavour. This mint green has a lot of blue in it and the brightness makes it such a fun shade. Mint Flavour is also a gorgeous shimmer that sparkles and shines in the light. I just love it!! Below I added a glitter gradient in China Glaze I'm Not Lion and Love Thy Polish Gold Dust Woman.  I can't wait to try the other colours in this collection.

Happy Sunday, Tx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...