Monday, July 22, 2013

AN Monday - Magical theme - Hedwig


Alanna Renee has my favourite collection ever, the Magical World collection. I've shared a few here already, this one is one my favourites. The collection is based on Harry Potter, and that could've been a big risk, especially for die hards fans like me. Alanna Renee however captured the very essence of the name of each polish in its formula. This one is named Hedwig, could you have ever pictured a more apt depiction of Hedwig in a polish? It is simply perfect, fits Hedwig perfectly and is so easy to apply. When the Magical theme come up I just knew I had to try my hand at Hedwig. I love Hedwig and was devastated with his ending. He was just the perfect first companion for Harry and really his very first friend. So he looked a bit better in my head but I still adore this whole look. Just perfectly - Harry Potter!

I don't know how Mondays roll around again so quickly :(, let's hope the weekend comes just as quick. Have a fabulous week, Tx.






Caylah
Tash
Tracy
Kate

1 comment:

  1. I think you did her very well-she's very recognisable! I love these AR polishes, I wish I could get my hands on them easily!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...