Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Spooky and Sparkly


The gorgeous Kierra at Look What the Bats Dragged in had a birthday yesterday, as we live across Australia she threw a blog party where we could do our nails in her chosen theme and join her in celebrating :).  Her theme was spooky and sparkly, not something I usually do so it was fun! I used butter London Union Jack Black Jack as a base, added the wonderful Alanna Renee's Dementor on a diagonal. Then I put those pesky fiddly little diamantes across, abat stamp on the accent finger and I love the whole look!

Hope you had a fabulous day Kierra!!




1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...