Friday, July 5, 2013

Pastel Roses



I've wanted to try to do rose art for ages and finally gave it a go. I'm really pleased with how they turned out, they are far from perfect but I like that about them. There's just something so soft and feminine about the whole mani and it's a nice change from dark and glitter.

I used Cate Ruby - Sky as a blue base and OPI - Mod About You as the pink base. The flowers are OPI mod about you, OPI Sparrow me the Drama and Nubar White Tip.  make large uneven dots with Mod About You, then added a dot of OPI Sparrow me the Drama, I finished with Nubar - White Tip which I swirled through the two pinks. The leaves are Essie - First Timer.

Have a wonderful Friday, Tx






2 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...