Sunday, July 21, 2013

Playing with Striping Tape



Striping tape is a contradiction, it is one of the best tools for nail art but also one of the tools that is the biggest pain to use! You need to go into any nail art involving striping tape with a lot of patience and a good set of tweezers. I apply tape with my fingers but you can also use tweezers. The important thing is to make sure you have really stuck it well to the nail with no ridges or bumps for polish to seep through. I then paint my colour and count to 10 before pulling the tape off with tweezers. For this look I used a base of Zoya Richelle, I top coated and let dry. I then applied my tape and a coat of OPI - Jade is the new Black. I love the final look but did swear at the striping tape a couple of times ;).

Enjoy your Sunday, Tx




2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I just adore such simple, yet very beautiful designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this design. Never would have thought of it! It looks like it was woven.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...