Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Dotticure


I do love polka dots!! I also really like this gorgeous peaches n' cream colour by Picture Polish. The perfect match for me was black, white and silver and I love how it all came together. Dots are really one of the simplest nail arts and there offer so many options. A dotting tool is a must have and you can usually pick up a set very cheaply on ebay. The silver which is Trixie by Zoya really adds a nice pop to the look.

Sorry I've missed a day and am not very verbose, I have a migraine that just won't go away. It gets a little better and allows me out of bed, then slams me down again. I am super excited about the royal baby and hope to do a royal baby mani soon :)

Have a fabulous Wednesday, Tx





1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...