Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Picture Polish - Paradise


Today I'm wearing Paradise by Picture Polish. I love how the base colour is a blue green shifting colours with movement and light. It has stunning glitters that are pink to purple and change with the light also. It is such a unique polish and unlike anything else I own. Application was a breeze! I used 3 coats here but I could have gotten away with 2. Dry time was excellent which is very important with a puppy who is into everything!! I really love this one and it is so nice to easily apply a polish that looks as stunning as this one. Unfortunately winter seems to be making my hands red, especially of a morning :(. It's the only time of day I have to take colour accurate photos so for the next couple of months we'll just have to pretend the redness isn't there :).

Have a fantastic Tuesday x




1 comment:

  1. Some believe it means an extremely no cost that's involved whatsoever. In order to license music, would like write and supply better ones.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog: candida

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...