Sunday, June 16, 2013


Ascalon is a gorgeous light grey holo by A England. I wanted to fancy it up a little so I did an alternate accent finger and scotch tape to mark off sections to paint in the contrasting colours. It kind of came out as I had it in my head, but not as exact as I wanted it too. It's still been an awesome look for a rare sunny winter's day and I love the depth of the holo in A England. It radiates rainbows whenever it hits the sun. For the black I used Orly Liquid Vinyl.

Hope you're having a fabulous weekend! Tx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...