Monday, June 24, 2013

AN Monday - winter


We've had a few very cold starts to the day here recently, so it is the perfect time for a winter mani. Now it doesn't actually snow where I live but an hours drive in any direction will get you to snow,

For this look I used a base colour of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, then added two coats of OPI Happy Anniversary. For the gradient I used both OPI Crown me Already and Pirouette My Whistle.

I like the overall look, even though white isn't one of my favourite nail colours.

Ahhhh Monday again, le sigh Tx






Caylah
Tash
Tracy
Kate


2 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...