Sunday, June 30, 2013

One year



This isn't a post to show a new polish or a nail art I've accomplished this is a mani I needed to do. It's one year today since my beautiful sister-in-law passed away unexpectedly. I've missed her every day of this year. I'll never forget the things she taught me and will never stop longing to hear her laugh. Hug your family today, tell them you love them as none of us know what tomorrow may bring.

To live in hearts we leave behind Is not to die.
Thomas Campbell (1777-1844, Scottish poet)

I'm spending a little more time now with the things that mean a little bit more
I'm noticing the wonders of this world
I love with a little more hope now
I live with a little more peace
Cause I understand how precious life can be

Polish is Essie - Bond with Whomever, text is Barry M nail art pen, Wing decals from ebay.

4 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...