Thursday, June 13, 2013

Deborah Lippmann - Let's Go Crazy


Let's Go Crazy is based on a Prince (or an artist formerly known as Prince) song, and of course what colour goes with Prince but purple :). I really like this polish it's fun and super easy to apply. It has a deep purple jelly base and is loaded with small and large multicolour glitters. I chose not to use a base coat and I am wearing three coats here. The glitter spreads beautifully, you can apply like a creme polish but to get the best out of the glitter it's best to use the dabbing method. I love Deborah Lippmann and can't wait to get my hands on the mermaid collection.

Have a fabulous Thursday, Tx



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! it looks amazing on its own, it has so much depth! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this! How do I not have this!?

    (Incidentally, he's Prince again after winning the lawsuit against Warners)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...