Thursday, June 27, 2013

Celestial Cosmetics - Neon Nights



Today I have polish number 4 from Celestial Cosmetics Whimsical Collection. This one is called Neon Nights and is a gorgeous creme glitter. With a white creme base Neon Nights has just the right amount of neon red, blue and green glitter. It's so pretty and has made me feel a little bit summery whilst in the middle of a cold snap. As with the other creme glitter I swatched from Celestial Cosmetics it applied like a dream. There was no fishing for glitter they were all in each brush stroke. I am wearing two coats here over a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. You don't have to have a base coat and I'm sure this would be opaque in two coats, I just like to have a base colour.  Drying time was great and this is a really fun cute polish.

 A reminder that this collection launches on July 1st via Celestial Cosmetics website. Also don't forget to head over to their facebook page and name the gorgeous pastel orange creme I showed earlier, you then are in with a chance of winning three polishes.

Have a fabulous Thursday, Tx






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...