Friday, June 21, 2013

Essie Trophy Wife and butter London Henley Regatta



Today I have a quick and easy mani that looks fabulous on your nails. I used Essie Trophy Wife a gorgeous metallic teal and paired it with butter London Henley Regatta a very pretty teal glitter. The colour is just wow and is one of those looks that pop and I can't stop looking at my nails :). Adding different textures of nail polish creates an awesome look and you can choose to highlight just one nail, two side by side or two spaced out. They all give an extra wow factor compared to just plain nails.

TGIF , Tx




Above taken in direct sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...