Saturday, June 29, 2013

Essie - Naughty Nautical



Squee I'm in love!! This new green from Essie is to die for! It has a gorgeous shimmer that shows really well on the nail and being a green fan I just love, love, love it! The formula is superb and it could be a one coater if you don't mind a thick coat. I have used 3 thin coats for this look. My ring finger is Nubar White Tip with stripes of Naughty Nautical. The black heart is a nail polish decal, it's simply nail polish painted on baking paper, left to dry and then you use a hole puncher to punch out shapes. Google it and you'll be sure to find a tutorial. I love this look and received lots of compliments.

So pleased it's finally Saturday, enjoy your weekend! Tx





1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...