Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Zoya - Zang Toi Chinoiserie Fantasy




Wow this polish just blows me away! It's a big call for me as I love all greens but I think this might be the best green nail polish I've ever seen. It's such a gorgeous, rich and regal green that I simply adore it. Chinoiserie Fantasy is by Zoya and as expected it has a superb formula with no problems with application  I am wearing two coats with HK girl top coat. The colour just grabs you from every angle and is shiny and gorgeous. It is a polish from Fashion week but rumour has it that Zoya may release it and the purple Imperial Russia along with a sapphire blue for their fall collection. I hope it's true as I need the sapphire blue and everyone needs a chance to own this beauty.

Have a great Wednesday!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...