Saturday, May 11, 2013

EmilydeMolly - Oceanic Forces


Wow! I simply adore this polish. This is by the fabulous EmilydeMolly and is the sister to the incredibly popular Cosmic Forces. I love Cosmic Forces but this one Oceanic Forces is far more 'me', it's an incredibly beautiful teal base with turquoise large round and hex glitters. I had no problems using the large round glitter, they came out easily on the brush and the polish applied easily. It is simply stunning in real life!! The above photo is the most colour accurate one I took, in some of the below shots it looks blue, but it is most definitely a deep teal.

Have a happy Saturday!






1 comment:

  1. Wow I want to try this brand of polish!! beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...