Thursday, May 16, 2013

Toya-Jade Australian Indie Polish - Jade and Mocha


I'm pleased to show you two polishes today from the Australian indie Toya-Jade polishes. These polishes are three free and available at their etsy store ToyaJade polish.

First is Jade, be still my heart as it's an awesome awesome Jade green. It is definitely a blue-green but less blue than my photos show. I've been waiting on a fine day to try and show you the colour more accurately but I've had to give up. These and especially the first and third ones are very close to the exact colour. The formula on this was lovely and silky with quick drying time. It did dry with some brush strokes showing but this quickly disappeared with top coat.  I really love this one, it looks almost like a metallic and I have nothing similar in my stash.





Next is Mocha by Toya-Jade. This polish has flecks through out and as the light catches it you can see sparkles of gold and green. The formula on this one was very thick and a little gritty. I think the grit is just the fleck pieces and it smoothed over beautifully with top coat. It is a pretty brown and I like it on me.



Toya-Jade polishes are available from their etsy store, and cost $5.50 for an 8ml mini bottle. You can also follow them on Facebook.

This product was supplied for review, I appreciate my visitors and my opinion is always honest and how I find the product to be for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...