Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Cate Ruby - Sky


Here is the second Cate Ruby nail polish I have to review for you and wow it's a fantastic polish. This is Sky and it's a gorgeous pastel blue. I'm going to make a big call and say from a girl who owns many many pastels this is the best pastel blue polish I've ever used. It applies so beautifully and could even be a one coater. Two coats has completely covered the nail and there was no streakiness that is prevalent in pastels. The brush on this one was perfect from the start and fans perfectly, adding to the ease of use with this polish.

Cate Ruby is an Australian owned and made polish that offers a wide range of colour choices. This polish is streets ahead of any main stream pastel polish I have used. Cate Ruby is priced at 15ml standard salon size RRP $17.95 or  9ml mini RRP $10.95. I am so pleased to see another brand offering minis. You can find out more about Care Ruby on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest    and youtube. Please visit their website at Cate Ruby to view the other amazing colours, find suppliers and learn all about this fabulous Australian brand.

 Cate Ruby is not tested on animals.




This product was supplied for review, I appreciate my visitors and my opinion is always honest and how I find the product to be for me :)

3 comments:

  1. Very feminine and delicate. I've been enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very feminine and delicate. I've been enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Loden,

    This polish is beautiful! Nice to 'meet' a reader :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...