Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Picture Polish - Kryptonite


 Welcome to my now much shorter nails :(. No not a breakage I deliberately did that to myself as I didn't want to jab the puppy with my long ones. I love the length they were at before but when you have a square shape a jab isn't pleasant - just ask my boys :). So I know they will grow again and probably at the same pace Mr Cuteness is growing.

So onto the most gorgeous polish! This is Kryptonite designed by the ever wonderful Cathy at More Nail Polish. These photos are actually taken on day 3 of wearing it and as you can see it's still perfect, no chips, no wear! I rarely leave polish on long enough to find out the amount of wear they take but I am impressed with this one. The gorgeous forest green is full of gorgeous sparkles that show the best in the second photo below when it is directly under artificial light. It is a gorgeous shade and applied beautifully, this is also just two coats and the depth of the polish is amazing :)

Enjoy your Tuesday!



3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty glitter! I'd been on the fence about this one but I may have to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These laws are set in place defend both the owner and any strolling children.
    Scum drifts in leading of container water.

    my weblog: pobierowo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails still look gorgeous! beautiful polish! hoping one day to get my hands on a picture polish :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...