Saturday, May 4, 2013

EmilydeMolly - Black Forest


I'm a huge EmilydeMolly fan and while this polish has been around a little while it's new to me and I just love it! The black jelly base allows the gorgeous emerald hex glitter to shine through all the layers and gives it amazing depth. This is three coats (because I can never have too many green glitters) over a black base. You don't really need a base colour but I like to with Indies so I'm not wasting too much of the polish in building up opacity. 

Oh be still my heart I simply adore this polish!!

Have a great Saturday!




2 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...