Saturday, May 25, 2013

Toya Jade - Princess Paige and Josie


Today I have another couple of Toya Jade polish to share with you, this is Princess Paige and it is a truly gorgeous purple with pink flecks throughout. This is such a beautiful colour and unique to my polish stash. The application was brilliant, smooth and quick to dry. I just love the uniqueness of this colour!



The second polish is a glitter topper named Josie. I really love this one as it has pastel glitters and it isn't glitter overloaded so you can have nice thin layers. Below photos show two coats over Princess Paige. This polish also simple and easy to apply with a quick dry time. I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of this polish because as much as I love glitter I really love a subtle hint of glitter over a gorgeous polish.






Toya-Jade polishes are available from their etsy store, and cost $5.50 for an 8ml mini bottle. You can also follow them on Facebook.

This product was supplied for review, I appreciate my visitors and my opinion is always honest and how I find the product to be for me :)


1 comment:

  1. You will see a speedy return on your capital by comparison.
    “The company expects on the way to retail a beginner kit with a person solar panel for $799.


    Here is my webpage :: detektywi warszawa

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...