Friday, May 24, 2013

Cirque - Book of Shadows available at Femme Fatale Cosmestics


I'm such a huge fan of Cirque, they make gorgeous high quality products. Book of Shadows is a beautiful silver with a hint of lavender in a foil finish. Book of Shadow's applies beautifully, the Cirque brush is one of my favourites and I used 3 coats here. Each coat dried quickly and the finish is brush stroke free. It is so sparkly and one of those polishes that leaves you constantly staring at your nails. I love that Cirque has sage and lavender oils added to the formula as it gives it a gorgeous scent.


Cirque nail lacquer is 3-Free, which means it does not contain toluene, formaldehyde and dibutyl phthalate (DBP). Each bottle holds .45 oz / 13.2 ml of product and contains high quality essential oils, such as lavender and clary sage, to lend your hands a subtle scent after the polish dries.  All our products are are hand-mixed in small batches and hand-poured individually.  Slight variances may occur and are a natural part of the handmade process.
taken from the Cirque website

The amazing Femme Fatale Cosmetics had made the Cirque brand readily available in Australia and you can purchase this shade through their website Femme Fatale Cosmetics. Book of shadows is priced at RRP $13.00. You can find out more about the amazing Femme Fatale Cosmetics and see more of their range by following them on Facebook and visiting their website








This product was supplied for review, I appreciate my visitors and my opinion is always honest and how I find the product to be for me :)

1 comment:

  1. This method may very well increase their talents. You can also
    act in about front of any friends and the family members.


    Here is my web blog; usługi detektywistyczne

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...