Monday, May 27, 2013

Femme Fatale Cosmetics - Jadefire


Today I have a review of a gorgeous polish by the fabulous Femme Fatale Cosmetics. If you've never tried one of their polishes you really must! They are so unique, well made and always make your nails a talking point. I really love Jadefire, it is completely unique to anything else I own! The fabulous chartreuse green shimmery base is a winner and the mix of red, pink, holo lime green and hints of yellow glitter accentuate the base colour. As I was applying this I was looking out the window to our wall of ivy that has changed colour and started to lose it leaves. The colours in the autumn leaves really are reflected in this polish making it the perfect polish to wear right now! As always this polish was a dream to apply, there was no digging for glitter and drying time was excellent. I am wearing two coats over a base colour of Models Prefer in a chartreuse green. I especially love the lime green holo hex glitter in Jadefire, it's nothing I've seen before, it's just so pretty!

The amazing Femme Fatale Cosmetics Jadefire polish can be purchased  through their website Femme Fatale Cosmetics. Jadefire is priced at RRP $9.85. You can find out more about the amazing Femme Fatale Cosmetics and see more of their range by following them on Facebook and visiting their website






This product was supplied for review, I appreciate my visitors and my opinion is always honest and how I find the product to be for me :)

1 comment:

  1. However, there are a few downsides that in
    order to noted. Seek out any organizations you're a member of intended for group deals.

    My weblog - tanie wczasy nad morzem

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...