Saturday, August 30, 2014

Zoya Naturels Blobbicure


I'm sorry I haven't been around much and I'm not sure I'll be posting daily over the coming months but I'll try to post as often as I can. On Sunday we became one of the statistics when it was discovered my Mother has cancer. We don't know a lot about it yet as they have just started testing but obviously my mind has been elsewhere. We're all hoping and praying for the best outcome and hopefully when we have more news it will be good. I do adore my nail art though and in a lot of ways it's great therapy time for me so I won't disappear all together. Plus a huge bonus is that it gives me something to do in the middle of the night when I can't sleep.

Onto the nails, I've since discovered that this technique is also called a blobbicure. A tad of a strange name but it does make sense. I decided to try it out on the Zoya Naturels collection. I used Aubrey on my index and pinkie. The base of the blob nails is OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around, then I added Zoya, Madeline, Aubrey, Marney and Brigitte. It's not perfect but it's a lot of fun if you don't mind waiting a looooong time for your nails to dry.

I hope wherever you are that your week has been great, Tx.


2 comments:

  1. These look like abstract bubbles to me! :-)

    I hope your mum will be okay. One day at a time *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sweetheart so sorry to hear this. Sending you love, and nothing but best wishes for your mum xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...