Thursday, August 14, 2014

Teal and Gold Nails


Hope you're week is going well. For today's look I just have to say I love teal and gold together they are a match made in heaven <3. My index and ring finger is Kester Black Laguna, the gold is OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby. For the heart I used a heart shaped hole puncher on some sticky tape, I then place it on my nails and carefully paint the hear before pulling off tape and adding a layer of top coat. Love.Angel.Music.Baby doesn't need top coat as it has a satin finish but I did use top coat and it still looks pretty. It's a simple design to do but it looks fabulous in the end :)

Stay safe, Tx



1 comment:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...