Saturday, June 21, 2014

OPI Copacababies - Mini Pack review


Hello :) Hope you've had a great Friday and are ready for the weekend!! Today I have the cute little  
OPI Copacababies - Mini Pack to share with you. These little minis are great, perfect for travelling or ideal if you know you won't go through big bottle of polish. The Copacababies are from the Brazil collection. Brazil by OPI brings the colours of tropical rainforests and warm sandy beaches to nails and toes for 2014. The cremes applied beautifully in two coats and I am wearing a coat of top coat.



The first I have to show you is AmazOn....AmazOFF. It's the perfect deep teal polish creme.



The second little beauty is my personal favourite from the whole collection it's Where did Suzi's Man-go? It's a great bright but not too bright orange creme.



The third mini is Kiss Me I'm Brazilian! A pretty medium pink creme.




And last but not least is Next Stop Bikini Zone. This is a duochrome, I am wearing 3 coats with no base coat and the colour shift was subtle, worn over black would probably make the shift more visible. OPI describes  "an amethyst-toned pewter that suits just about everyone". The formula was great which made application easy.


 Below is 3 designs I've done wearing 3 of these colours.




The full Brazil collection and the   OPI Copacababies - Mini Pack are available  in selected MYER, David Jones stores and selected salons nationally.

RRP $19.95 – All shades
RRP $24.95 - Brazil Beach Sandies Liquid Sand Mini Pack

These polishes were sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

1 comment:

  1. I've been tempted to by this set! I did by the Beach Sandies and loved them :-)

    Nice design with them :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...