Wednesday, June 25, 2014

NOTD Green, white and grey stripe nail design.


Hello everyone! Today's look was again inspired by something and this time it's my tissue box. The design is mainly green so I guess it was a given I'd love it :). There is a photo of the tissue box below. I used Catrice Minter Wonderland as my base, it's photographed more blue than it looks in real life. I then added stripes in white, grey (Zoya Dove) and deeper green (Essie Naughty Nautical). I didn't want all my nails in stripes but I love how it turned out. I wonder what next object is going to jump out at me and say make me a nail design :).

Hope you're all having a great week, Tx.




1 comment:

  1. This is a nice design! I like the colours you've used for the stripes :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...