Sunday, December 16, 2012

Presents and gift wrap - winter holiday challenge


I didn't get around to doing this challenge until yesterday, with the news coming out of the US it was a little hard to feel merry and bright so these are more somber than what I had planned. As a side note my heart breaks for the families and loved ones of those who were tragically taken yesterday. Children! just tiny little children - I will never understand.


 I started with a base coat of Lime Crime (I'm in love with this brand) Milky Ways and stamped using Konad black. The glitter ribbon is China Glaze I'm not Lion.



My free hand bows weren't as crisp as I would like but it's all still a learning curve :)

Please visit the other wonderful bloggers taking part in this challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...