Sunday, December 2, 2012

12 days of Christmas Day One challenge


Red was the theme for the day and while technically this may be more burgundy I couldn't go past Zoya Blaze. As part of the Zoya Ornate Collection this one is a favourite. The depth or beautiful colouring don't show as well in my photos but this polish is simply stunning.


I used three coast, probably would have gotten away with 2 but I had bald spots. This polish is highly pigmented and easy to use. The biggest problem is if you flood your cuticles it's very hard to remove the stain. For my ring finger I used Essie After Sex and created the tree with tap and striping tape. I added a little rhinestone to the top.


I love how it turned out and am very excited it's time for Christmas nails!!






3 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...