Friday, October 10, 2014

Pastel Triangle Nails - Wave of Polish



This design is not just pink and blue but I think with addition of mint green it still looks appropriate for babies. The periwnkle on my index nail is OPI You're Such a Budapest. The green on my ring nail is China Glaze At Vase Value and the pink is China Glaze In a Lily Bit. The triangles were made with striping tape over a base white colour. It's soft and pretty and I really like it :)

Hope you have a fabulous weekend, Tx






1 comment:

  1. This is a nice polish. And I really like the colours :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...