Sunday, October 12, 2014

Halloween Skittlette - orange and black


I'm back with another black and orange design, earlier in the week I couldn't choose whether to do this one or the one with stripes and dots I did do. So now I got to try this one out. The black is the super black from Celestial Cosmetics Apocalypse that is a one coater. The orange is butter London Sunbaker and the glitter is Grace-full Nail Polish - Spicy available soon. I liked my design earlier in the week and really like this one too, this one is a little more classic looking.

Hope your weekend is going well, Tx



3 comments:

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...