Monday, October 6, 2014

AN Monday - theme - black and orange


We've entered into October and for this month the AN Monday girls will be doing a Halloween theme, this week's is black and orange. I was inspired by a design I saw online but even after trying to track it down I still don't know who did it :( sorry to the unknown artist.

I used Zoya Arizone for the orange, Zoya Raven for the black and Zoya Purity is the white. I think it's a nice design that makes the colours really work well together.

Have a great week, Tx





1 comment:

  1. I like this and the colours! The orange just jumps out :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...